Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Moose and Haircuts



Finally, the moose are back in the meadow on a regular basis. 2 bull moose are visiting almost everyday. I realized that I missed them over the summer. When they returned, it was like old friends visiting, except I couldn't invite them in for coffee or dinner.

Kate and Rhiannon spent a girl's weekend in Billings. They got great haircuts and Rhiannon visited Santa. And they got caught in the snowstorm that hit on Sunday. Winds, -25 temperatures and blowing snow kept them there until Tuesday. It got a little lonely for me.

I have posted a new monthly letter on the website @ www.mountrepublicchapel.org. Read it and let me know your thoughts.
Have a great Advent and Christmas. May the Lord bless and keep you!
Pastor Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment