Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally...


I am not completely unfamiliar with computers, but I had all kinds of problems setting up a blog for the website. Anyway, here is our first entry and I think I will simply put a picture of our beautiful church up for now. We are receiving about 1-2 inches of snow every other day. It is staying on the ground, so hopefully there will be a whole lot more soon.

Today (11/30/08) is the first Sunday of Advent and we sang several new hymns and songs today during the service. Our guitarist, Jeff, is gone for the Thanksgiving holiday, so I had to get creative...even though I play the guitar. Last week, I practiced hard and sounded great in front of an empty church. Then, when I got up in front of the congregation, well, it didn't go nearly as well as it did when no one was there.
Peace of Christ to all!
Pastor Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment